Q: Are lab grown diamonds ‘real’?
- A: Lab grown diamonds are physically and chemically completely identical to natural diamonds. Unlike diamond substitutes, lab grown diamonds are made of the exact same crystallised carbon as natural ones.
- A: Lab grown diamonds are made under conditions that require no harmful extraction of diamonds from the earth. Lab grown diamonds are real diamonds that are optically, physically, and chemically identical to their mined counterparts. A trained gemologist could only tell the difference using a specialised machine.
- A: Lab grown diamonds are not perfect and appear in the same raw form as natural ones, meaning they need to be cut and polished in order to reach their final form.
- A: Yes. Lab grown diamonds are classified in the same way as natural diamonds and show differences in color and clarity. Our stones are always color G or E-F, with clarity SI1+ or VS+, with IGI/HRD (International Gemological Institute / Hoge Raad voor Diamant) certificates provided starting from carat weight 0.50.
- A: See our ‘Learn More’ page to find out more information on lab grown diamonds.
Our JewelleryQ: How can I find out my ring size?
- A: You can either get a free ring sizer from us by clicking here, or you can read our ring sizing guide in order to find out your ring size from home.
- A: Our pieces are made to order by our master goldsmith and therefore can often take 4-6 weeks to arrive at your chosen destination. If the product is in stock, then we can often send it right away with 4-5 days delivery.
- A: From the moment the pieces are sent using UPS registered mail services, this will take 4-5 business days within the EU. Internationally, shipping can take up to 14 business days depending on the exact location.
- A: We accept returns in exchange for a full refund within 14 days of receiving the product. Within Germany, we can provide you with a return shipping label. For international orders, please get in touch with us to find out whether we can cover the cost of shipping.
- Find out more about this on our ‘Returns’ page.
- A: Yes, all of our pieces come with a 2 year warranty which covers manufacturing defects. This does not include damage due to wear & tear or improper cleaning. For more information see our terms & conditions.
- We recommend cleaning carefully with a mild dish soap as this will remove all major debris and coating from hand lotion or make up. Otherwise, you can send us your pieces for a professional cleaning.
- We have an atelier in Berlin where you can book an appointment in the ‘Contact Us’ section for an in person consultation and viewing.