At LM STUDIO, the protection of your personal data and your privacy is important to us and is of great importance. It is mandatory for us to keep your data safe.
Who is responsible for your data?
The company LM STUDIO GmbH is responsible for your personal data in accordance with the applicable data protection law.
LM STUDIO GmbH
Management: Leonie Clara Mathilde Eberlin
Access to data
Your data will not be passed on, exchanged or sold to third parties for marketing purposes.
- right of providing information
- Right to rectification
- Right to deletion (except for open payments, contacting customer service, misuse of our services. In accordance with the accounting regulations, we keep your data related to your transaction.)
- Right to reject direct advertising such as newsletters
Exercise your rights
Contact our staff at: email@example.com
so that you can process your request regarding the rights or questions mentioned above. Please feel free to contact us with confidence.
The following personal data are used
- Contact details (name, address, email address, telephone number)
- Payment information (payment method, transaction amount)
- Ordering Information
- purchase history
- order number
Personal data is used for:
- Processing your online purchases and returns
- Sending various messages (delivery status)
- delivery details
- Processing your payments
- Quality improvements in our products and services
- click history
- Navigation and surf history
Legal basis for processing
The processing of your personal data is a requirement for LM STUDIO to process and deliver the order to you.